Tuesday 31 May 2016

GRANDAD'S SLIDES (PART 93) - UNMARKED YELLOW BOX

SLIDE 0617

Now, I'm guessing that this was supposed to be the first slide in the box that we're just leaving, and that this roadsign was photographed to give us a sense of place in the "slide show" that my Grandfather had prepared for our delectation and delight, despite the tiny MUFC grafitto, the unconvincing T, the adapted E, and the strangely fake-looking letter Os.

Wych Fold... perhaps...?

I dunno...

Mind you, I have no idea what "Twyohofoed" actually means and, rather bizarrely, neither does my internet.

Oddly enough, from the great scanathon, I seem to remember that it features again...

Bet you can't wait.

Anyway, this is the last slide from the unmarked yellow box, and we are about to move on and the next time I post something from the slide collection, we will be about celebrate a particular Christmastime from around forty-two-and-a-half years ago...



1 comment: