Saturday 28 May 2016

GRANDAD'S SLIDES (PART 90) - UNMARKED YELLOW BOX

SLIDES 0604-0609

I really don't have anything much to say about this set of pictures, other than they're another selection from the Isle of Man most probably.

This is going so well, isn't it...? 

Hundreds of pictures and nothing I can tell you about most of them... Perhaps I should stop adding the words and just let the pictures get on with it? After all, if a picture's worth a thousand words I guess that I'm still in credit.

As to the Isle of Man, well, I've never been there. My Grandparents went quite often, not least because, as an aging biker, my Grandfather did seem to quite enjoy the T.T. Races (about which - more later. Stay tuned!!!), and they had several souvenirs of the island itself about the place, so I do remember growing up very aware of that big red wheel thingy, and a photograph of a view of the headland taken from somebody else's house that sat on their sideboard for several years.

Don't know what that was about.

Maybe they had some vague notion of moving there...?








1 comment: