Monday 30 May 2016

GRANDAD'S SLIDES (PART 92) - UNMARKED YELLOW BOX

SLIDES 0615-0616

Some time around 1974, after the trials and tribulations of its construction, my Grandparents finally moved into the second house that my Grandfather designed and built, his innovative three-storey "bungalow" on Primrose Avenue.

Hmm... Considering where these pictures were taken, that does perhaps imply that at least some of the photographs from this mysteriously unmarked yellow slide box were taken slightly later than I had previously thought, although, at least in some instances, that's not really possible unless this roll of film sat inside the camera for an awfully long time.

I suspect that some mixing up has been done, either that or the ten-year-old me was a very late developer indeed...

Anyway, these pictures show the "patio" area of the far tinier back garden of the "bungalow" although, as you might be able to tell, both of the stone bird baths, and the "chalet" have completed the move with them.



1 comment:

  1. I share his enjoyment of nasturtiums - apart from the blackfly that they invariably attract.

    ReplyDelete