Wednesday 4 May 2016

GRANDAD'S SLIDES (PART 66) - MYSTERIOUS BLUE BOX

SLIDES 0519-0520

Funnily enough, a few weeks ago, when my sister and I were discussing some of the early work I'd been doing on finally getting around to exploring my Grandfather's images, I made mention of the ones with the multi-coloured brolly, and my sister thought that I was talking about a little parasol that she remembered once having.

As ever, it seems that, if you're patient, all of those memories you have will either resurface, or come back and haunt you eventually.

So, here we are...

Two pictures of the little girl with the purple parasol - One happy; One stern. Back outside the Northampton bungalow, I think, some time in 1957.



2 comments:

  1. Now those are great shots - very orientaly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 06, 2016

    I wonder what happened to my parasol?

    ReplyDelete