Friday 15 April 2016

GRANDAD'S SLIDES (PART 47) - MYSTERIOUS BLUE BOX

SLIDES 0445-0448 (From the "Mysterious Blue Box")

SPIEZ - SWITZERLAND

Possibly 1957

Four more photographs from my Grandfather's "Switzerland Collection".

There are lots of beautiful bright Kodachrome greens, and some rather impressive infrastructure to be seen here, as well as some pretty impressive mountains, chalets and steep, steep sudden mountainsides that remind me of the sheer valley sides of Yosemite Park for no small reason (although they lack that distinctive California yellowness, of course).

So... lots of mountains that I have very little to tell you about other than they were there, but, most importantly of all I suspect, I need to draw your attention to a rather fancy car driving down a street outside what can only be called (because it appears that it is indeed one) a flippin' Tea Room...!

Brits abroad, eh...? Brits abroad...






1 comment: