Friday 4 March 2016

GRANDAD'S SLIDES (4) - UNLABELED (WOODEN BOX) - ITALY - YEAR UNKNOWN - PART THREE (PHOTOBLOG)

There's an unlabelled wooden box in my Grandfather's slide collection containing 100 (well, 103 if you count the loose ones) slides remounted in glass slide mounts.

This contains all the photographs from a mysterious holiday that appears to have involved visiting various parts of Italy and, on closer examination, appears to have started off in the rather exotic location of Monte Carlo which we covered in my previous blog.

Now, I've been having "issues" with the way this blog composition software handles multiple photographs around some text, so, for a while, I'm just going to generally let the pictures speak for themselves, although, in this set, we begin with still more Monte-Carlo street scenes before moving on, via a rather fabulous old aeroplane belonging to the "Hunting Clan" Airline (???) to "somewhere else" where we meet some mysterious children who were obviously far more amiable than I ever was, and discover my Grandparents having a fine old time of it down on the beach...





















1 comment: