Wednesday 23 November 2011

WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT...?

Postcards from beyond the brink #12

Dear... well, who knows?,
Oh come on! I mean, it really is about time, don’t you think? Nearly fifty years Ive been on this sad little planet and STILL I dont have the slightest clue as to why Im here. Not the slightest of hints, not the most oblique of clues. Nothing. Nix. Nada. I wake up every morning wondering if FINALLY I’m going to have some sense of purpose or direction but no. Once more I muddle along through the day until I’m too tired to do any more and I stumble up that wooden hill still none the wiser and wondering quite what was the point of it all.
Again.
I mean, really by now I’d’ve thought that I might just have had some inkling, just the vaguest of ideas of quite what I’m here for. Otherwise, well, can you honestly tell me what was the point of it all?
TTFN
M.


2 comments:

  1. Yes a coincidence.

    Perhaps there is no point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm...

    Perhaps I should add this:

    http://bit.ly/up1Mim

    in order to explain that... M.

    ReplyDelete