Thursday 17 November 2011

PART OF THE SOLUTION

Postcards from beyond the brink #6


Dear All,
It was, of course, the phrase that first popped into my head with this one, and then I had to trawl through all of my albums trying to find a picture that at least managed to be vaguely appropriate to go with it. I had, naturally enough, even been considering going down a route of image and text juxtaposition that was completely abstract by putting text with images that seemed utterly at odds with each other, but I decided that such a thing might prove to be too large a leap to inflict upon an already confused world. Anyway, one of my favourite pictures from my trip to Boston way back in 2007, when having a digital camera seemed to be an exciting and unusual novelty for me, was this group of policemen chatting in the sun.
Just in case you were wondering, I definitely considered them to be part of the solution.
TTFN
M.

1 comment: