Saturday 10 October 2015

VERY SHORT STORY COMPETITION FAILURE (7)

Another failed entry to the "Flash Fiction" thing. The rules are very simple; The "story" has to be less than 150 words and feature a particular prompt word (which is the one in brackets).

SLAMMERS (skip)

We arrive back at the house at about 11:30, just after closing time, and the few minutes it takes to get to her door.

[SKIP]

The party is in full swing. Somehow they've all managed to make it yet I'm sure the place was almost empty when I…

[SKIP]

Ah! There's tequila! I like tequila! Someone, I think it's our hostess suggest that I might want to demonstrate how to do slammers, so I grab the glass, the salt and the lime…

[SKIP]

Someone else has turned up… Would I like to show them how to do it, too…?

Glass, salt, lime…

[SKIP]

Another group… "Would I…?"

[SKIP]

Oh no! Now SHE'S turned up, and, what's worse, she's brought that idiot along with her…

I reach for the bottle…

[SKIP]

[SKIP]


[SKIP]...

No comments:

Post a Comment