Wednesday 21 October 2015

CORUSCATE 211015

"Of my friend, Mr Sherlock Holmes..." wrote Dr Watson, "I would have to say that he didn't merely coruscate, he dazzled!"

I wake up and try to make poems
That people won't just hate -
I can string some words together
But I rarely coruscate

"Coruscate" (from Kelvin Clone) - the fragrance for all those bright sparks out there


Their wit it sparkles
And shouldn't be imprisoned -
Free the coruscate...!

Their technique was exhausting... I guess I'll never be a coruscate times a night kind of a guy.

Looking through the window
The raindrops coruscate
Distorting the streetlights
And the distant glow
Of unknowable lives

When I asked the choir to coruscate, they all beamed...

Coruscate -
°To give off light; to reflect in flashes; to sparkle.
°To exhibit brilliant technique or style.

No comments:

Post a Comment