Wednesday 7 October 2015

CLANDESTINE 071015

"So, this is a clandestine affair, Holmes?" I enquired.
"Indeed, Watson, so keep it under your deerstalker" Holmes replied.


He lived a kind of double life
He was quite clandestine -
Not only did he have two wives
But half a dozen valentines.

"Clandestine" (from Kelvin Clone) - the fragrance that's your best kept secret

I could tell you all
About my clandestine life -
But it's classified.

"Clandestine" - buy one get three free - (...but if we tell you about this offer, then we'll have to kill you)

The clandestine life
Doesn't mean I'm a spy -
Although if I say much more
Someone probably dies.

Clandestine -
°Done or kept in secret, sometimes to conceal an illicit or improper purpose.
°a person or lodge not recognized as a regular member.

No comments:

Post a Comment