Thursday 7 August 2014

SPOILER ALERT

If you're prepared to put on your best "Kroton"/mildly Afrikaans voice, you can repeat after me:

"THIS IS A WARRRR-NING!!!"

This is a Zero Tolerance situation… and there can be No Exceptions.

Even though I know it's just a bit of silly old telly and therefore not important, it is actually rather important to me at any rate, so there we are.

Until August 23rd, I will be on a total "anti-spoiler" lockdown, and even the merest hint of a clue as to what is likely unfold will be deemed punishable by at least some form of excommunication, even if it was done in all innocence and under the misguided belief that "everyone knows that already".

Some of us don't… and some of us really don't want to.

Some of us still like our telly to come along and surprise us from time-to-time.

Ruin this for me and I will neither forgive nor forget it.

There will be consequences. Granted they may only be consequences which involve me shouting and swearing a lot and vowing eternal vengeance upon which I am very unlikely to deliver, but consequences nevertheless...

I'm that kind of a man...

And don't expect me to answer the phone for the duration, either.

I mean, I know that I've made some mistakes…. but does that give you the right to punish me for it…?



No comments:

Post a Comment