Friday 12 April 2013

RANT OF THE DAY

I have, on occasions, considered renaming this strange entity that we have come to know and loathe as MAWH: In a dark corner of Lesser Blogfordshire (or MAWH: IADCOLB to its friends...) “RANT OF THE DAY”

But I decided against it.

It might, after all, be a bit of a misnomer because I have actually been known to be quite ‘level-headed’ every once in a blue moon…

Anyway, I have decided to bow to the inevitable and face up to the small but not insignificant fact that I do go off on the occasional “one” and so, in order to warn you, loyal reader, when such an unfortunate vomiting of perhaps less-than-reasoned-or-reasonable spite and bile, outrage or anger is likely to be what you are possibly going to have at least the opportunity to wade through, the above graphic will be added to such pieces so that you know precisely what it is that you are likely to be getting.

I suspect that it might be popping up quite a bit, too...

2 comments:

  1. Da da da derr de de de de derr da derr de derr de de........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, now... I could have a feemtoon... I could write the feemtoon... sing the feemtoon...

      You may be on to something...!

      Delete