Tuesday 16 April 2013

MANCUNIAN MADNESS

Okay... So I haven't got all that much time for actual writing today, so, instead, here's a picture of some madness I witnessed in Manchester at the weekend...

Of course, it's the things you overhear that are the most interesting; The girl trying to persuade her (obviously terrified but way too cool to admit it) boyfriend that "you're fine just so long as you keep your eyes on the horizon...!"

I quite naturally wondered whether she'd previously been swinging from the skies with some braver sort...

Anyway, one thing is quite certain... You wouldn't get me up on the wretched thing, that's for sure...!

2 comments:

  1. She's right. Everything is fine just so long as you keep your eyes on the horizon...! Of course whilst you are doing this anything can happen around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls would love it! Me? I'd just be happy to stay firmly on the ground looking after my Grandson!

    ReplyDelete