Friday 27 January 2012

BLOG TAG (1) Para 02

Well, thats rather thrown me... Having expected no response at all and decided that I would be able to quite happily slink away and lick my wounds in the sure knowledge that nobody was interested in what I do, up popped this response, so now, I suppose Ive got to go ahead and act upon it...

Shown below is the reply received to the first paragraph of the blog tag.

Link to Paragraph One: http://bit.ly/w9lOKr

But of course Max didnt. He didnt need to. His blackened wings unfurled from beneath his stiff white shirt as he cried: Ah, if only it were as simple as that!” Rising above the doomed ship below Max beckoned to the violin player - the show must go on, after all wasnt this the show of all shows, the show that even the fallen Tamara had been waiting for all of these long, sweet years? Max spat - and as his spittle hit the spray-swept deck he heard a voice crackling from the speakers high up on the quarterdeck: Abandon hope, all ye who enter hereMax turned his wings and flew.

Thanks akh, credits, I suppose, should reside in the comments section of the previous post. I don’t know, I’ll have to give that some thought. Still, as trials go, it’s kind of got off to an okay start, so I guess that its my turn again...


Link to Paragraph Three: http://m-a-w-h.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-tag-1-para-03.html



2 comments:

  1. Martin - Please make this a single Para - I'm getting the hang of it now. If we continue this we need some sort of character tree to refer to as we go along - after all 'Tamara the fallen' is probably going to be a key character. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done and... thinking about how it can be done... Perhaps some kind of "Dramatis Personae" thing with a "story so far" every so often...? I don't know, as I said, I'm making this up as I go along. Good to have you along, though.

      Meanwhile, Tamara belongs to you (groan!). If you ever feel (in the best traditions of ISIHAC) that the end of a subchapter has been naturally reached, just sound the buzzer (an asterisk string should do it...) M.

      Delete