Tuesday 15 December 2015

GOUND 151215

"Watson, look at this!" Holmes took out his glass and examined the body very carefully, and with one gound our client was free.

My eyes have been opened
Released from crusted gound
I stand in bright astonishment
To find that love is all around

"Gound" (from Kelvin Clone) - the fragrance that has definitely not been tested on animals

Having new insights -
Visions lifted from the gound
Eye see what you mean

As Lamb Chop once said to Shari Lewis: "Ewe can't pull the wool over my eyes, I'll ge gound..."

Gound -
Definition not available on the Artwiculate page,
 but it's basically eye mucus



Same old, same old... This is the routine I use to (try to) jump start the brain & open my eyes each morning (but I'm not gound to it)

...yet if I ever chose to be gowned (with matching heels of course) the world would scream "My eyes! My eyes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment