Sunday 29 November 2015

ADDUBITATION 291115

"I imagine that, in the unlikely addubitation of your stories for cinema, Watson" said Holmes "I would be played by some idiot"

I attempted addubitation
But I began to have my doubts
These days it requires much persuasion
To get me to leave the house

"Addubitation" (from Kelvin Clone) - the fragrance so evolved that you'll doubt that it's just expensive smelly water

Nothing ever changed -
Despite addubitation
It all stayed the same

The coming of sound often required dubious addubitation of movies for international markets.

Addubitation -
°The quality of being adapted; adaption; adjustment.
°Adjustment to extant conditions: as, adjustment of a sense organ to the intensity or quality of stimulation; modification of some thing or its parts that makes it more fit for existence under the conditions of its current environment

No comments:

Post a Comment