Thursday 11 September 2014

BAH!!!


I'm feeling just too damned miserable about absolutely everything to be bothered with any more blogging at the moment… so here's a picture of yesterday's sunrise over the Sett Valley taken at about 7.15am during a short pause in my journey to work to fill the gap…

There was a chap on the High Street as I drove past doing a "proper" job of photographing this, by the way, who'd obviously been there a while.

Then again, there was a chap sitting in the exact same spot yesterday evening sipping wine from a stem glass as darkness fell, so that's obviously the place to be at the moment to indulge in a bit of contemplation...

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting that feeling as well. Well maybe it is just the time of year, or maybe it's the time of man. I don't know who I am, but you know life is for learning.

    ReplyDelete