Friday 9 May 2014

MISTY MORNING

Bit of a last minute filler here, to be brutally honest with you, as my planned posting has had to be put back in the file to be taken out another day. Ah! The wonders of trying to sell a property when your life is plagued by (as one of my former colleagues was oft heard to describe the rest of us as being) "fools and incompetents…" 

Well, maybe not fools, or even, indeed, incompetents, but it's certainly brought more stress into my life than I'd ever believed possible, and chewed up more time than I'd ever have guessed.

"Calm… calm… calm…!"

Anyway, I posted these images on FizzBok the other week and never got around to posting them here, so here are some photographs taken during my morning commute a while ago, when spring looked on the very cusp of sprunging...

A misty morning in New Mills, Thursday 24th April, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment