Tuesday 21 May 2013

WINDOW DRESSING



I don’t know all that much about “window dressing” but this really struck me as a place that wasn’t really making enough effort…

Still, whilst we are trawling through the back catalogue of thoughts and pictures that never quite made it out there, here’s another one for you...

Look... I know that it really is a lousy picture what with the cars breaking into the frame and so on, but sometimes you really need to just capture the moment, or the thought, and that sad little red dress just spoke volumes to me about the current state of our high streets, just as I hope that it is speaking to you now...

I came here to mock, but then left thoroughly depressed by the empathetic sense of sheer desperation that it triggered in me...

“Window Dressing, Harwich, August 2012”

1 comment: