Monday 20 May 2013

HOT DOG STAND



“You used to be a woman with a hot dog stand…”

I have (for various reasons) been struggling more and more in recent days to come up with anything new and exciting to rattle on about in BlogWorld, and so I’ve started trawling back through one or two of those half-hearted, half-started pieces which I never got around to publishing at the back end of last year as events started to overtake me and I deferred them again and again for “another day…” and then “yet another day…” that just kept on failing to show up.

Anyway, this is a picture of a refreshment stand that I rather took a liking too back on the twelfth of never, or, at least, somewhere on the sea front in Harwich during the August Bank Holiday weekend of 2012...

God only knows why it was that I thought it worthy of “sharing” or why I thought it would be of particular interest to anybody at all. There was quite obviously some kind of exciting thought that was buzzing around inside my head back then, but I really can’t imagine what it was...

Still...

“Refreshment Stand, Harwich, August 2012”

Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. My pebbles to your hot dog stand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Don't take offence at my innuendo..."

      Delete