Saturday 23 July 2011

JUST ANOTHER PEBBLE ON THE BEACH


To be perfectly honest, I’m just a tiny bit bored with all this wordsmithery at the moment. Churning out these endless pages that ultimately end up actually not saying very much in the great big worldwide scheme of things is starting to feel just a tiny bit of a meaningless pastime for a supposed grown up to be doing with his time. Sometimes it feels just like I’m throwing the odd tiny pebble onto a stony beach during an earthquake. There are so many other pebbles all bouncing and jumping about that one more really doesn’t make any difference. I think, therefore, that I’m going to take things just a tad easier for a while and try and get whatever something it is that resembles my nearest equivalent to enthusiasm back, and attempt to recharge the batteries and any other cliches of that ilk. In the meanwhile, thanks for your interest, keep ’em peeled and stay tuned. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment