Thursday 19 May 2011

LB Tabloid Launches today!

I just thought I'd take a quick opportunity to let my loyal and trusted few friends here in Lesser Blogfordshire know that I've launched another blogging project that you might be slightly interested in having a quick look at.

It's called "The LB Tabloid" and, whilst that might make you think that I'm starting to dumb things down, I am rather hoping that it isn't that at all, but rather it's a place to keep you up to date with those thoughts and ideas that you've all come to know so well on those days when nothing of any substance springs to mind or I'm just too busy or bone idle to gather some cohesive thoughts together to share with you. So, "The LB Tabloid" is just for those days when I haven't got time to give a more in-depth mulling over to my thoughts, or when I've just thought about a few things but only managed to squeeze a paragraph or so about them out of the damp sponge of my tiny brain. Publishing the LB Tabloid might go daily, weekly, or just as the mood takes me, or it might just never appear again, because I haven't quite decided on the final format yet.

We shall just have to see how things unfold, but of course,the whole point of a tabloid is that it's far, far easier to unfold, but I'm digressing again, aren't I? This is why I need a more pithy place to put those wild, out of the blue ideas that have nowhere else to go to.

To be perfectly honest, it's more than likely to just end up being pretty much the same as these Dark Tales from Lesser Blogfordshire anyway,  but hopefully in a pithier, and more 'bite sized' format. Hey, I'm really hoping that I'm not dumbing things down here, because I think that we are all cute enough and cuddly enough, sorry, big enough and brave enough to accept that we all have busy lives and sometimes we need things to be just that bit more 'convenient'.

I hope you can feel reassured that the usual pointless, unloved, massively dreary and over-written content will still be available on a regular basis in this dark corner of Lesser Blogfordshire that we all know and love so much, but meanwhile, over there we'll try to have just a bit more of that strangely elusive thing you earth-people like to call 'fun'.

If you still want to take a tiny peek, purely as a guilty pleasure and not because you want to at all I'm certain, the whole sorry spectacle can be found by clicking on this link:


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I will keep that first edition in a drawer along with issue one of the Independent- it could become a collectors item in the future. Loved the topless model- whoaaar!

    ReplyDelete