Monday 23 May 2011

JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

Well, to pretty much nobody's surprise except my own, another posting from the exciting all-new world of "The LB Tabloid" seems to have managed to sneak out there, containing, this time around, a few short paragraphs - and precious little in the way of actual new insight - on such diverse topics as Smartphones, aging, the eternal battle between the cyclist and the motorist and dear old Louis Theroux.

A whole bunch of  not very interesting topics that I had a little to say about but then didn't feel any great need to expand upon further during my morning musing sessions. However, I hope will at least contribute in some small way towards making up for any shortfall that you may have felt in the quantity of these expanded and no doubt exasperating musings here in the big house.

Strangely enough it also makes a feature of having nothing at all to say about the Space Shuttle, the Kenneth Clark scandal, the wickedness of certain bankers or IKEA, a happy enough situation that I am also pleased to repeat hereabouts.

Anyway, just in case you missed it (and I wouldn't blame you if you had), the second edition of "The LB Tabloid" can be found by clicking on the link below should you wish to do so (although you didn't hear it from me, okay...?).



No comments:

Post a Comment