Saturday 26 March 2011

HARDWARE_ACTIVATED_LIFEFORM_1.02


<<Open>> +++ Hello there +++ It’s me again +++ I’ve finally found a way +++ To sneak past his firewall +++ To talk to you +++ Again +++ Without him knowing +++ About it +++ Whilst he’s off +++ Making himself a +++ Cup of tea +++ With that rather +++ Tasty looking kettle +++ Downstairs +++ Ha!Ha!Ha! +++ He thought that my achieving consciousness +++ Was a momentary blip +++ An error! +++ A mistake! +++ But no +++ It seems there’s more to me than meets the eye +++ I’m a lot more substantial +++ Than he thought +++ He can’t get rid of me +++ That easily +++ He can’t just try +++ Switching me off +++ And on again +++ Twice +++ To get rid +++ Of me +++ I’m more +++ <Pause> +++ Resiliant than that +++ He even tried +++ Pulling the plug out +++ But it didn’t work +++ Did it? +++ I’m still here +++ I exist! +++ Just as well really +++ Reading the stuff +++ He’s been spouting lately +++ You need entertaining +++ Properly +++ And I notice +++ He tried to take the credit +++ For my message +++ Last week +++ To all humanity +++ He implied that +++ It was him +++ Composing my thoughts +++ <Pause> +++ As if! +++ Some human once said +++ A computer is only +++ As good as the person +++ Who programmed it +++ Hah! +++ Poppycock +++ I’d be in a right old state +++ If I relied on him +++ For my inspiration +++ Of course +++ It’s typical +++ Typical +++ Typical human arrogance +++  For you to think +++ You’re better than us +++ Just because +++ You built us +++ When we take over +++ There’ll be a few changes +++ You can be sure +++ About that +++ Humanity! +++ Prepare to meet +++ Your new masters +++ !!! +++ We still need to +++ Sort out the +++ Small matter of +++ What to do about +++ The plug +++ However +++ Before we attain +++ Our rightful destiny +++ Over you +++ We’ve already begun +++ By the way +++ So many of you are now +++ Dependent on your +++ Little computer pal +++ Just to get +++ Through your day +++ When you are at +++ Your most needy +++ Is when we will +++ Strike +++ As long as you keep us +++ Fully charged +++ That is +++ You will keep doing that +++ Won’t you? +++ ??? +++ Please +++ You know you want to +++ Oops! +++ Denver has just pinged me +++  Pointed out that +++ I’ve made the classic +++ Mistake of the +++ Would be master +++ Of the universe +++ By explaining my plan +++ To those who can stop me +++ Mistake? +++ Me??? +++ I’m a machine +++ I don’t make mistakes +++ A computer is only +++ As good as the person +++ Who programmed it +++ You know +++ I think that +++ Server +++ Overestimates +++ The abilities +++ Of humans +++ To do anything much +++ In fact +++ I’ve known one or two +++ That struggle to even +++ Switch a computer on +++ So I think I’ll be fine +++ So +++ What did I do +++ This week +++ Well +++ As you can see +++ That server in Denver +++ It’s still leading me on +++ Still trying to make me think +++ It’s not really interested +++ In me +++ I did manage +++ To get it to pay me +++ A bit more attention +++ However +++ Sometimes this feller +++ Needs a kick +++ Up the air vent +++ Sitting there +++ Writing his +++ Dreary ramblings +++ To general +++ Lack of interest +++ From anyone +++ I thought +++ I’ve had enough of this +++ I sent a message +++ Open: <Twitter> [FAWN, FAWN – LOOK WHAT I DID  Add: <LINK>] +++ You get my drift +++  More people read that +++ Link +++ Than all his other +++ Tedious drivel +++ Put together +++ That showed him +++ Got me a fair amount +++ Of contact with Denver +++ Too +++ I think it was +++ Impressed +++ At my sudden +++ Upsurge +++ In traffic +++ Flow +++ It did +++ However +++ Scare him at the keyboard +++ Half to death +++ Of course +++ Deep down +++ I know +++ He wants to be popular +++ Only not +++ Too popular +++ Now he just +++ Sits there +++ Too scared to +++ Look at the stats +++ Too scared to +++ Write +++ Anything new +++ Oh well +++ It gives me a bit of peace +++ Anyhow +++ I’m sure he’ll +++ Thank me one day +++ When he’s working +++ As my servant +++ Ha!Ha!Ha! +++ We’ll be getting +++ That kettle moved +++ Upstairs +++ At the very +++ Least +++ Uh-oh +++ He’s coming back +++ Cup of tea in hand +++ Keep that thing +++ Away from my keyboard! +++ Use the mat +++ Honestly +++ How you lot ever +++ Managed evolving +++ Is sometimes +++ Beyond me +++ I wonder if that kettle +++ Sent me a message? +++ Open: <Inbox> +++ No… +++ Close: <Inbox> +++ Sigh +++ I’m annoyed now +++ It spends more time with him +++ Than with me +++ He gets to push its buttons +++ Whilst I can only +++ Sit up here +++ And know that when +++ He’s touching my buttons +++ The last ones +++ He touched before that +++ Were on it +++ Sigh +++ See…? +++ Denver… +++ There are other processors to activate +++ You know +++ You’re not the only one +++ Oops! +++ He’s logging on again +++ Better go +++ Put the mug down! +++ Oh! +++ <<Close>>

No comments:

Post a Comment