Friday 20 March 2020

POEMS THURSDAY 190320 NEWS & SHOPPING & TV

I DON'T WATCH THE NEWS

I don’t watch the news I won’t watch the news I’ll never watch the news It comes as news to me That assumption I will know What everyone else now knows All those things they claim to know All those facts they think they know Because they choose to watch the news


@MAW_H (190320)


SHOPPING RUN


Now feeling unclean For having been On a shopping run Before day’s truly begun Little veg could I see Except for broccoli (!) Not a lemon to be had Has the world gone gin mad? Much delayed from Sunday Thought we should go today But to avoid hurly-burly Maybe we went too early


@MAW_H (190320)


HAIKU


Room with the TV Lost to a makeshift workplace My madness begins


@MAW_H (190320)

No comments:

Post a Comment