Friday 12 July 2019

RANDOM FREDDIE JONES

RANDOM FREDDIE JONES

My latest series rewatch
Hadn’t quite got me gripped
But persistently persisting 
Takes some surprising trips

Coincidences happen
With unexpected undertones
As I popped in the latest disc
To see a random Freddie Jones

I did not expect to see him
Upon this week he’d passed
But there he was as large as life
Amongst this “Hazell” cast

It’s quite a cast they’d gathered
Pam Stephenson in a small part
tWith Alan Lake & John Rhys-Davies
And then up pops Patsy Smart

Suddenly Hazell’s diverting
Where it hadn’t been before
Finding I’m in it for the long haul
Watching this slice of London noir

The early morning’s choice is chosen
In my series rewatch zone
At least for the next couple of weeks
Thanks to that random Freddie Jones

MAWH, 120719

No comments:

Post a Comment