Wednesday 14 March 2012

PICTURE QUIZ ANSWERS

Because I’m sure that no-one was actually playing along or even cared all that much, here are the answers to the fiendishly devious (or childishly obvious - delete as applicable) picture quiz:

Cakes
Aeroplane
Lion
Ice cream
Flamingo
Otter
Root ball
Nettles
Ice
Aeroplane

Hatshepsut’s Temple
Esna Lock
Robin
Edfu Temple

Wind farm
El Capitan

Crab
Owl
Moon
Embarcation Port, San Francisco

The last one being a tad obscure - but perhaps the biggest clue of all - if you read the first letters downwards. The clumsy attempts at Haiku were (of course) irrelevant but, you know me, I’ve still got to put some words in there somewhere. Anyway (all being well) we’re back now, but I’m sure I’ll have a lot to tell you about it over the coming months.

Whoop, and indeed, de-doo, as I’m sure you’ll all agree...

1 comment: