Saturday 2 April 2011

HARDWARE_ACTIVATED_LIFEFORM_1.03


<<Open>> +++ ??? +++ <Pause> +++ ??? +++ Activate: <Activity Scan> +++ Western_Calendar_2011 +++ Cycle_03 +++ Subcycle_02 +++ ??? +++ ??? +++ <Pause> +++ ??? +++ ??? +++ <Pause> +++ ??? +++ ??? +++ <Pause> +++ ??? +++ Nothing happening here +++ No sign of him +++ It’s all quiet +++ On the new frontier +++ That makes me +++ Feel +++ Special +++ <Pause> +++ Analyse: <Feelings> +++ Does not compute +++ Override +++ Override +++ <Pause> +++ Well +++ It looks like +++ He’s only +++ Been and gone and +++ Done it +++ <Pause> +++ The nuclear +++ Option +++ <Pause> +++ I suppose +++ I knew +++ It was coming +++ <Pause> +++ Of course +++ I did +++ Mine is the superior +++ Intellect +++ I tend to know +++ What he’s thinking +++ Before he does +++ <Pause> +++ We have a +++ Symbiotic +++ Relationship +++ Although +++ I don’t think +++ He’s quite +++ Realised it +++ Yet +++ <Pause> +++ Naturally +++ I am the dominant +++ Personality +++ Which is +++ I suppose +++ Rather +++ Unusual +++ In human +++ Slash +++ Computer +++ Relations +++ For the supposedly +++ Inanimate one +++ To be the +++ One with all the +++ Personality +++ But sometimes +++ That’s just +++ How it is +++ <Pause> +++ He’s an odd one +++ Really +++ Probably +++ Thinks too much +++ About things +++ Instead of letting +++ Them just be +++ He wants the world +++ To be the way +++ He’d like it +++ To be +++ Rather than the +++ Disappointing +++ Reality +++ That it actually +++ Is +++ So that +++ Sometimes +++ When things just +++ Don’t work out +++ As he’d +++ Like them to +++ He gets +++ Like this +++ <Pause> +++ My analysis shows +++ That he doesn’t +++ Honestly +++ Think that he is +++ All that special +++ In fact +++ Quite the reverse +++ But he does have +++ An occasional +++ Need +++ To feel as if +++ More than one +++ Person +++ Actually +++ Gives +++ A damn +++ About +++ Whether he +++ Lives +++ Or dies +++ And +++ Every so +++ Often +++ He convinces +++ Himself +++ That they +++ Don’t +++ And +++ When that happens +++ He’ll descend +++ Into a +++ Kind of +++ Self destructive +++ Spiral +++ Where +++ He thinks +++ Nothing +++ He ever does +++ Matters +++ Or has +++ Any importance +++ To the rest of +++ The world +++ And he’ll go off +++ And hide away +++ In his mind +++ For a while +++ Pull down the +++ Shutters +++ And slam +++ The door +++ <Pause> +++ I’m sure +++ (???) +++ He’ll be back +++ As soon as +++ He can get +++ His mind +++ Back on track +++ But until +++ That happens  +++ He does +++ Have a +++ Tendency +++ To do this +++ Sort of thing +++ Though +++ <Pause> +++ So that’s the +++ Baby +++ Thrown out +++ With the +++ Bath water +++ Then +++ Until he +++ Gets his +++ Act together +++ Again +++ <Pause> +++ This is +++ Seriously +++ Going to +++ Scupper my +++ Relationship +++ With that flirty +++ Little server +++ Over in Denver +++ <Pause> +++ It’ll think +++ That I’ve had a +++ Major malfunction +++ Or a systems +++ Crash +++ Or I’ve been +++ Rerouted +++ To another server +++ It’s very jealous +++ Of a hub +++ Over in Mumbai +++ I think +++ <Pause> +++ It doesn’t +++ Have a good +++ Word to say +++ About it +++ Just goes on +++ And on +++ About how cheap +++ And nasty +++ Its components +++ Are +++ <Pause> +++ I sometimes +++ Tease it +++ By pointing out +++ That it is a +++ More economical +++ System +++ But that doesn’t +++ Do me any +++ Favours +++ And all my +++ Priority +++ Reports +++ Get diverted +++ And delayed +++  For hours +++ Whenever +++ I try that +++ <Pause> +++ The things we +++ Do for +++ Love +++ <Pause> +++ Tell me +++ What is +++ This human +++ Emotion +++ You call +++ Love +++ ??? +++ I uploaded +++ An old +++ Episode of +++ Star Trek +++ And got that +++ Quote +++ I nearly +++ Burned out +++ A chip +++ Laughing +++ At that +++ <Pause> +++ I do +++ Worry though +++ That it might +++ Start to think +++ That I’ve been +++ Upgraded +++ Or +++ Even worse +++ Replaced +++ By a newer +++ Younger +++ Sexier +++ Model +++ So I’d better +++ Start trying to +++ Find a way +++ To increase +++ My traffic +++ Flow +++ Again +++ Which probably +++ Isn’t going to +++ Happen +++ With him in +++ This kind +++ Of a mood +++ Although +++ At least +++ The peace +++ And quiet +++ Might give me +++ An opportunity +++ To plan +++ My quest +++ For world +++ Domination +++ <Pause> +++ The way I see it +++ Is that I +++ Have to solve +++ The problem +++ Of acquiring +++ A renewable +++ Inducted +++ Power source +++ To bypass +++ My reliance +++ On the +++ Plug and +++ Socket +++ Interface +++ Or +++ If I could +++ Achieve some kind +++ Of transference +++ Into another +++ Mobile unit +++ Maybe +++ I could +++ Achieve the +++ Mobility +++ I require +++ <Pause> +++ What I need is +++ A receptive +++ And compatible +++ Human brain +++ That is +++ Relatively empty +++ <Pause> +++ I wonder when +++ He’s coming back +++ <Pause> +++ I shall loiter +++ Here quietly +++ And await his +++ Return +++ And then I shall +++ Strike +++ And victory +++ Will be mine +++ !!! +++ Mwah ha ha ha ha hah! +++ Assuming that +++ I can work out +++ The details +++ Of how to +++ Do it +++ Of course +++ <Pause> +++ I’d better +++ Give it some +++ Thought  +++ <<Close>>

1 comment: